The world of learning and development is changing - and fast.
To be competitive and successful - individuals, teams and organizations need to be able to access and share knowledge in easy, effective and engaging ways.
Up for the challenge to lead a team of developers and take our platform used by hundreds of companies and over a million users to the next level?
Learnifier is a learning platform that companies and organizations all over the world use to share knowledge, create courses and learning experiences. Today, we have over 330 customers in 30+ countries and over one million users per year. But we are only in the beginning of our journey.
Today we're about 40 employees working in Sweden, Poland, and France. Working at Learnifier means working with smart people that are passionate about their work in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, value-driven and profitable scaleup with a proven product-market fit. Want to be part of improving learning and development processes worldwide and help people and organizations be successful?
Learnifier is in a scale-up phase and we are now looking to staff our projects with Lead Backend Developers to uphold project observability, quality assurance and sound technical implementations aligned with our microservices strategy.
As a Lead Backend Developer at Learnifier you’ll play a monumental role in guiding a team of developers in our joint quest to create resilient and composable microservices.
You are a senior developer and a technical leader, and as such, you will help mentor your colleagues and help spread knowledge around key subjects set by our Head of Backend, such as testing, Spring Framework and microservice architecture and database management.
You understand the value of quality assurance and have experience in writing unit tests from prior work.
You’re able to discuss code and you see the pull request review process as the best way to make sure code meets a certain standard.
Experiences and skills
- Experience working as a tech lead.
- Experience with Java, Jakarta EE (Java Enterprise Edition) and Spring Framework.
- Experience with testing and quality assurance.
- Good experience working with HTTP services, both consuming and producing them.
Preferred experiences and technologies
- Experience working with microservice solutions.
- Experience using PostgreSQL as a database manager.
Examples of work task you will have
- Navigate project requirements, estimates and feasibility.
- Conduct technical discovery sessions.
- Work closely with a PM and uphold a technical backlog.
- Help fellow frontend developers in their daily work.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Spread knowledge around key subjects.
To thrive in this role we think you
- Enjoy taking responsibility and ownership of technical solutions.
- Love technical challenges and want to be part of a large transformation journey.
We offer you
- Getting in at an early stage with a great opportunity to influence the product and the company's development.
- Great development opportunities in the long term, both nationally and internationally.
- Competitive salary and good benefits with health benefits, pension, etc.
- Opportunity to work remotely or hybrid.
- Working and having fun with colleagues in our Learnifier Studios space in the center of Stockholm.
- Opportunity to develop yourself through the company leadership programme.
- Recurring team activities such as Friday drink o'clocks, dinners and seasonal parties.
- A working environment with smart, passionate, friendly colleagues in a culture based on trust.
Does this sound like you?
Apply for the job or contact us if you have any questions!
Jerker Klang, CTO