Do you want to be part of changing one of today's fastest growing industries? We are in a scaleup phase and now look for a Frontend Tech Lead who wants to join the Learnifier journey. Is it you?
Learnifier is a SaaS product that enables knowledge sharing in a simple, effective and engaging way. With us, you will work on developing a tool that is already used by over 300 customers and has 100,000 users every month.
In addition to improving our existing tool based on our customers' feedback, we have major plans for product development in new areas. Learnifier is in a strong growth phase where we develop both the product and our culture and organization to create a fun and challenging environment where we can develop together. In the future, there will be many challenging development projects, both in terms of technology and organization, where we hope you want to be involved and contribute.
The ambition is that both our product, culture and organization will be at the forefront. We believe you find it inspiring to play an important role in that growth journey. The current product team consists of Frontend and Backend developers, Product Designers and Product Managers.
Our tech stack consists of React, React MUI, Typescript, Bootstrap, AWS (EC2), Java solution such as Backend, Jenkins and Git.
To thrive with us we believe:
· You like being in a "happening environment" where everything is moving fast.
· You work well in an environment where processes are created gradually and where the focus is on being able to deliver - even under uncertainty.
· You have a problem solving mindset and see the end result as the most important thing.
· You have worked as a team lead before, or seen a good team lead up close and feel ready to take the plunge. You take joy from lead responsibility and see it as an important part of your development going forward.
· You like team work yet value great personal influence and taking responsibility for your work.
· You have worked with Modern React, are comfortable with the framework and see no problem in taking technical solution responsibility for projects.
· HTML and CSS are the foundation of your skills and you understand both very well.
· You understand grid frameworks and responsive design well and can solve tasks that require this with or without ready-made components.
· You have a good sense of design and UX – even if you are not a designer – and see the small details as the difference between a good and great solution. Because you work with product development, your results will live for a long time.
· You can communicate well in written and spoken English. Swedish is not a requirement but will make your role easier.
Learnifier is a scaleup in Educational Technology, often called EdTech, which is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. We have created a digital tool that helps businesses share knowledge in a simple, efficient and engaging way. Our goal is to be the natural choice for pioneers who in a modern way want to share knowledge and educate and communicate with employees, customers and partners.
At Learnifier, you work in a vision-driven and entrepreneurial environment with 35 bright and driven colleagues who all share the passion to help people and companies develop through learning.
Learnifier currently has business in over 25 countries and almost one million users per year. We are constantly growing – and fast! We are therefore looking for a new colleague who wants to be involved and challenge him/herself, our customers and us as an organization.
What we offer
· You will join us at an early stage with the opportunity to influence the company's development.
· You get great development opportunities in the long haul, both nationally and internationally.
· You will have the opportunity to attend our esteemed leadership course during your introduction.
· You get good benefits with for example wellness allowance, pension, etc.
· You can take part in recurring group activities, everything from fencing, dinners and seasonal parties to our regular drink o’clocks.
· Most of the team is based in Stockholm, but this is not a requirement. However, you should be able to spend a couple of days a month there.
You can apply directly here on the site. Contact Jerker Klang (CTO) if you have any questions about the role.
Salary: By agreement